seindah cahya...

Monday, December 6, 2010

.... im feel headache....

YOURIEY.BLOGSPOT
                               ::Today im stressed bcuz my head is feeling diseased..
but i dun know wat hppen 2 me..Mayb im wont  been drinking nescafe evryday ...
Nw i've 2 suffer headache.. i think drink nescafe  it's not good 4 my health n myself..
After dis, better stop nw if i want 2 stay healthy...h0hoh0..:P

For my exam last paper is law at 12dec 2010...
hopefully, i'll try 2 do d best 4 my exm n myself.....
Insyaallah..@>>---
   
       
         " Ya allah
Plz give me strength n show me guidance 4 do answer exam law wil coming..
Amin Rabana alamin "

YOURIEY.BLOGSPORT
     Life is always a challenge
Sumthn dat i fear d most 4 dis sem is law..
Got to memorize all those cases n laws, in english dat makes me feel even worse..gosh, im so scared....
 D 0ne n only paper dat i cannt b stressed much,
my brain need 2 work 2 it's maximum..
Now y in d world i chose dis paper of all others......:P


No comments:

Post a Comment